Before you buy the avocado, look to it that it is really mellow, not brown and mushy or hard as a stone, otherwise you can feed your wastebin with the spread.
You need for about four persons:
5,3 oz. yoghurt or sour cream
salt and pepper
• Cut up the tomatoes and the onion very, very small.
• Cut the avocados into halves and remove the pip. With a spoon scrape off the fruit pulp.
• Take a fork and mash the fruit pulp until you have a nice mush. Mix it immediately with about one teaspoonful of lemon juice, otherwise the avocado pulp gets an unappetising brown colour.
• Now add the tomatoes, the onion and the yoghurt or sour cream to the avocado mash. Spice it with salt and pepper.
• If you like, you can add one or two hackled cloves of garlic.
Slather it on a new wholewheat bread.